1. Can I try your software before I buy a license?
Yes. No customer should have to buy software in order to find out how well it works. We have a DEMO version which is available for download for evaluation.
2. I downloaded a copy of your product, and now my evaluation is over. How can I continue using the software?
Software licenses can be purchased directly from online store or one of our resellers. You can purchase licenses online, or by phone, fax, or mail.
3. I just placed my credit card order on your web site, but haven't gotten my license keys yet. When will I receive them?
Most online orders are processed within 15 minutes and phone orders within 30 minutes during business hours. Some orders may require manual processing and may take up to one business day. License keys will be sent to the e-mail address provided with your order. If it has been more than one business day since you placed your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number provided in your order confirmation message.
4. I lost my registration information. What do I do?
Please submit a request to us, with the Order ID and/or email address that was used in placing the order. We will work with you to locate the order in our database, and resend any applicable registration information.
5. Can I order and not use a credit card? I would prefer to pay by check, wire, or PO.
We offer ordering options in addition to payment online with a credit card. The offline ordering options we offer include payment by phone (via credit card), mail, fax, wire, and PO (if applicable). Please note that utilizing one of these offline ordering options, you will be required to pay an additional processing fee.
To place an order by mail, fax, wire, and PO (when applicable), use the online form and then choose one of these payment options found in the Payment Method section of the form. Once submitted online, the appropriate information will be provided to you in your web browser to send your payment to us off line.
6. My company doesn't use credit cards. Can I submit a purchase order?
Purchase orders from Fortune 500 companies and educational institutions may be arranged for orders over $250. Please see the Purchase Orders page for more information.
7. If I buy a license now, do I have to pay to upgrade to the next release?
Your license includes access to all new software updates for 12 months from the date of purchase, including beta releases. Upgrading during your maintenance period is as simple as downloading the new version and using your existing key for activation. After 12 months, software upgrades can be purchased at a discount.
8. Do you offer educational or student pricing?
Yes. Educational discounts are available to teaching institutions, and begin at 10 licenses. To qualify for student pricing, you must currently be registered as a student.
9. I'm interested in a site license, but don't see any information about this on your web site.
Questions on site, volume, or enterprise licensing can be answered by email@example.com.
10. I've downloaded and tried your software. I want to buy it, but need the purchased copy on a different computer, not this one. What do I do?
Redownload the software to the desired machine (or use your original downloaded file), and install the software there. Then, in the installed software, click on "Buy Now!", and proceed with an online or manual purchase.
11. I've bought and used your software on one computer, but now need to move it to a different machine. What do I do?
The license agreement lets you install one purchased copy on one machine. You should first uninstall the software from the old machine. Then redownload the same version of the software to your new machine (or use your original downloaded file), and install the software there. Then, in the installed software, click on "About" and enter the key you received when you bought the software.
12.How does your security work?
We use a VeriSign certificate for Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transactions. VeriSign certificates offer strong RSA-based encryption for secure transactions, and allow a wider variety of browsers to be used than with certificates from other companies. Netscape Navigator versions starting at 2.0 are supported, as well as Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 3.0 and above. All of this means that your credit card information is sent directly to the credit card processor in a very secure manner, so that nobody else can see it. That protects you by ensuring that nobody but you and the credit card processor will see your card.
13. Do I need to download and reinstall the software after I get my license keys?
No, as long as the trial copy is current, you can use the key information we send after you purchase a license to activate the trial copy and continue using it.
14. I am buying software for a customer. Do you offer a reseller discount?
If you are interested in becoming a reseller please see the Becoming a Reseller page.
15. How do I submit a purchase order?
If your organization needs to submit a purchase order, please see the Purchase Orders page.
|Convert PDF to HTML|
|Convert PDF to TEXT|
|Convert PDF to JPG|
|Customer Care Center|
| Copyright © 1998-2007 IntraPDF
|home pdf to html pdf to text pdf to jpg downloads customer care center purchase press kit about us|| Go Top •|
Go Home •